SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 18, 2017

homecoming, baseball, & family time

This past weekend I was able to go home and spend some time with my family since I had a mission farewell on Sunday. Friday night my family and I went to dinner. I had been craving Panda Express for about a week, since the closest one from campus is about an hour away, so we decided to eat there. Later we had played our favorite game Cover Your Assets- and believe me when I say we get pretty competitive.

Saturday was a very busy day! It started with P-dog having a baseball tournament that morning. I had so much fun watching him. He's improved so much and has been such a happy boy. It was really cute when he pointed at me after scoring a run- seriously melted my heart. His team did such a great job and ended up taking first place at the tournament!



After his game I went to help Syd get ready for her first dance. She looked so pretty! I couldn't believe that my little sister was getting so grown up! It was so fun to send her off and stay up until she got home to hear all about how it went. To finish off the night Syd, my mom, and I just stayed up talking and laughing until 1:30. It was so good to catch up with them and hear how everything was going for them.




On Sunday I went to my friend's mission farewell and visited with some old friends for a bit. After that I came home and packed to head back to my apartment, said goodbye to everyone, and headed home. I had such a fun time visiting with them. I am so grateful that I chose to live only two hours away from them. It's always great to spend time with them and visit. I sure love them all and am so grateful to have them as my biggest supporters.





Post a Comment