SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 4, 2018

true badger, rodeos, & the little things

The best part about this week, is that I didn't have to go very far to have fun. Jenna, Autumn, and I went to our school's rodeo down in Salina. It was really fun to spend time with them and watch the Rodeo team. I can't remember the last time I went to a rodeo, and it was so fun! After the rodeo, we went to Denny's for dinner, and just laughed the whole time we were together.




Another thing that has made me smile this week is the cute gentleman at Walmart who gave us smiley stickers. I just smiled at him when we came in and he said, "What a great smile you have. You need to keep it all day long, so here's a sticker." It made my whole day. It was a perfect reminder that there is something to smile about everyday.


Another great moment this week was when Jenna and I were able to master the art of "The Jumping in the Mirror Pic" after multiple attempts. I think our neighbors were tired of all of our jumping, but we couldn't stop until we finally got one we liked.


On Friday night, Jenna and I went sledding with some friends up Ephraim Canyon. Let me tell ya- we are awful at sledding. We crashed probably 20 times. 






Post a Comment