SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, August 26, 2018

sophomore year!!

Well I have officially moved back into B8 this year and couldn't be more excited. I am hoping to find a new confidence and self-love. I was still nervous about moving in and being away from home and my resources for help, but when Autumn showed up and jumped in my arms I was so excited for what was to come. I couldn't wait to room with her and some of our other friends. 


The first day went a lot smoother than I expected. It was so fun to walk with Autumn and Bella (my new roommate). Bella and I realized very quickly that we were pretty close to the same person. It feels so good to already be so close with my roommates. We all had such a great first day.




Later this week I joined Aut and Jen for an adventure around Ephraim. We decided to take advantage of the nice weather before we were loaded with homework. We took our hammocks to the park and just had fun relaxing and laughing. Afterwards we went up the canyon and found a really cool spot that had a flat water tower. We hung out up there and danced around the tower for a bit before heading back to the apartment.



It felt so fun to be out doing things instead of feeling discouraged and bored in my room. I loved every minute of this first week and I can't wait to see what other adventures are in store for the girls of B8!



Post a Comment