SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, February 11, 2018

a weekend with syd & more photoshoot adventures

This weekend was one of the best ever! Syd came down to visit, and it was the only thing that got me through this week. We had so much fun! We talked, laughed, watched movies, and played games. It was so much fun to catch up and I was so grateful for her. She is so cute and sweet. 


On Sunday after church, Jenna came back after being home. We went to pick her up and then went up the dirt road again to take some more pictures. It was really muddy, and we were sliding around while driving. It was a bit scary, but definitely an memorable adventure!





I feel so lucky to have my sister as my best friend. She is so funny and I look up to her in so many ways! Honestly, if I could be half the person she is- I would be so lucky!

Post a Comment