SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 21, 2018

babysitting, bowling, & thomas rhett

Fall break was this week and I enjoyed every minute of it! To kick off my weekend, I got to babysit the kids I got to nanny over the summer. They are growing up so much and are the cutest kiddos. We did a scavenger hunt, drew pictures, and watched a movie. It was so much fun to play with the three of them.


I also got to go bowling with my family. We all tried to bowl a different way and copy each other. We went backwards, through the legs, spun around, and even granny style. It was so much fun. We laughed a lot at all the different ideas people had, and also at all the dances that we did while waiting for our turn. I'm sure that everyone in the bowling alley thought we were crazy.



Saturday was the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. Sydo and I met up with Jenna and Autumn for the Thomas Rhett concert. We bought floor tickets the first day they came out, and were so excited. This was the first time for us to be on the floor at a concert, and who better to watch than Midland, Brett Young, and Thomas Rhett! We went and got Chick-fil-A and took it to the arena. We sat outside and waited for about and hour and a half before the doors opened to try and get the best spot at the concert. It was the best idea we've ever had, and I don't regret it one bit.



I mean honestly, how could I be mad when we got this close?! We couldn't believe that we were right next to them. We all looked at each other in disbelief the whole night. 




 

 


The concert was amazing. We screamed, we cried, and we touched all of them. One of the greatest things about concerts is all the friends you get to meet. I love that music brings people together and can make one night the best nights of our lives.


This weekend was one that I will always cherish. It felt so nice to be surrounded by family, friends, and even some strangers. I loved every minute of the time I spent with people I care about.

Post a Comment