SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 4, 2018

university visits & halloween

These past few weeks were filled with lots of memories. But most of these days were filled with preparation. I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do after Snow College. Becoming an adult means there is a lot of big decisions. I am tend to overthink and sometimes this makes me feel like if I don't make the right choice I may end up somewhere I don't want to be. Because of this, I decided that I would join Everett and Bella on a campus tour at Utah State University. This was a great first step at figuring out what I would like to do.


We also celebrated Halloween this year and let me tell ya- it was pretty memorable. We dressed up as animals for our roommate costumes. We dressed as a bunny, lion, mouse, and bear. We planned on going to a haunted house in Manti, but it ended up closing earlier than we thought. Jenna decided that we couldn't bail on a haunted house, so we went to the one that the school put on.


We met up with all of our friends to go through. The theme was the Haunted Circus, and let me tell ya--they did a really good job. Bella hit one of the actors, and I may have let some naughty words slip out. It was pretty scary for being a college one, and especially for it being my first haunted house.


To finish up the night, we all went back to our apartment and watched a scary movie. It was pretty fun actually. We started watching scary movies every night for the last few weeks. It was a great way to get into the Halloween spirit, and an even better way to end the holiday.


Post a Comment