SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 7, 2018

jazz game, guests, & conference weekend

This week has been one of the greatest weeks of my life! First off, we decided to all pitch in to get tickets to the Jazz Preseason Game. Even though we were in the nosebleeds, it was the best $11 I've ever spent! We had such a blast. Jared, Adam, and Everett got matching "Spiduh" shirts, that they loved. Jenna, Bella, Tarryn, and I all got matching Utah Jazz T-shirts for only $15. They say money can't buy friendship, but it sure as heck helps make some good memories! It also helps that the Jazz came back to beat the Raptors after a really messy first half.






On Thursday night, Sydney surprised me and came down to visit for the weekend. She didn't have school on Friday, so we were able to spend four whole days together! I hadn't seen her in over a month, and it was really good to just visit and enjoy having her here. 


Another guest we had visit was Channing's dog Trig. He was so cute! We let him hang out with us for the day before Chan took him back home.


On Saturday, we got all of our friends together to eat breakfast and watch General Conference. Teanette made cinnamon rolls for everybody, and they were delicious! It was so fun to be all together for such an exciting and monumental conference. 



That night we all got together as roommates to go to the Women's Session. We also picked up Emily to have her join us. She was in my stake back at home and is a freshman this year at Snow. It was so special to all be together and feel the spirit of womanhood. After the Women's Session, we quickly changed and went to watch the football game. It was freezing cold, and very rainy, but we watched and cheered the whole night.




Sunday was my last day with Syd, and I really was sad that she had to leave. So for our last adventure, Jen and I took Teanette and Syd on a Razor ride. We knew it would be chilly so we bundled up. But what we weren't expecting was for it to be snowing up the mountain! It was freezing but so worth it!









 


I can't imagine a better weekend! It was so fun having Syd come and visit. She was so fun and fit right in with everyone. I loved every minute of this week and I am so glad that I could have made so many great memories.

Post a Comment