SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, September 30, 2018

homecoming week & a trip to the emergency room


 This weekend was really fun and really crazy! It all started with us taking Nolan to the hospital. He got rear ended while driving his car, so Bella and I took him to make sure everything was okay. Everything ended up being fine. He was just bruised and really sore for the next couple of days from his seat-belt and airbags. 


On Friday night we had our Homecoming Dance. We were told that it was a "Retro" themed dance, so we all got some awesome costumes put together. Turns out it was really a formal dance and our group of friends really stuck out. I wasn't going to go, but it ended up being so much fun! I loved every minute, even though I could barely move. 




Saturday was the big Homecoming Football game. The whole town of Ephraim comes to support and it is a lot of fun! We all wear orange and support our Badgers, and of course cheer really loud. We won 62-6! 

-



This weekend was crazy, but such a blast! I loved spending time with my friends, and couldn't have asked for a better weekend.

Post a Comment