SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 12, 2017

adulthood, aquariums, & funerals

This week has been so much fun! To start it off I turned 18, making me "an adult". To celebrate my roommates surprised me and drove us 2 hours to the aquarium so that I could see my favorite animal- the sloth! It was so much fun and we were probably somewhat annoying. But we couldn't help it! It was such a cool experience! I also got to touch a stingray and a starfish which was really cool! After the aquarium, we went and got dinner at In-N-Out. It was such a great birthday, and it's all because of my cute roommates!












Yesterday we had a funeral for my Grandpa's sister. It was really hard to see my Grandpa so sad, but it was also a great time for us all to support him and let him know we are here for him. We loved celebrating the life of his sister and getting to visit with each other. After the funeral we went out for brunch at the Original Pancake House, where we shared memories of my Grandpa's sister and really looked at her life story. I've become really happy for my belief in life after death and knowing that she is still here with us in spirit. It brings comfort into my life, and I love to think about what life will be like when we meet up with our loved ones again.









Post a Comment