SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 5, 2017

corn maze, scary movies, & halloween

Oh man. Where do I begin with this week?! To kick it off, my roommates have scared me so bad this whole past week. I guess they find scaring me fun, since I jump and freak out at basically everything. So on Monday night I told them I just wanted to relax. But that DID NOT happen. We decided we would go out to a neighboring small town to do a corn maze. We pulled up to someone's backyard, and they were the ones running the corn maze. This sort of made me giggle and freak out, because it was not your typical corn maze. As we started the corn maze we were just goofing of when all of a sudden we started being chased by monsters with machetes machetes and monkeys with guns. We were so scared. We were running around like crazy and were very relieved to find the exit!


That wasn't all though. Just when I thought I had been all "scared out" my roommates got me to watch the Boy. It is a very scary movie about a doll that looks like a young boy who passed away. The parents of this "boy" hire a nanny to take care of him. But when she doesn't follow the rules they left her, things start to go wrong. It's basically a creepy movie that takes you on an emotional roller coaster. But to top it all off, I was getting ready for bed and got a call from someone with no caller id. I was terrified! I told Jenna "It's the boy! He's calling me!" Turns out that it was the police and they had a wrong number. But I was too scared to go to bed and ended up staying awake until 3 am.

On a happier note, Jenna and I had dressed up as each other for our ward's Halloween party on Monday BEFORE all the creepy madness. It was actually a lot of fun and we felt like we captured each other somewhat perfectly. 



On Halloween, all of us roommates (plus Taylor) went to the school Halloween party. We had so much fun and enjoyed hanging out and making some fun memories. This Halloween was definitely one that I will never forget. Especially since I had experienced a lot of "firsts".




Post a Comment