SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 26, 2017

friendsgiving, thanksgiving, & black friday

Oh man, where do I begin?! This week has been THE BEST! It all started with celebrating Friendsgiving as roommates on Sunday. We bought apple cider, stuffing, potatoes, and a rotisserie chicken to celebrate. We had so much fun just laughing and talking about some of our favorite moments with each other. Afterwards, we watched Just Friends and hung out while doing homework.



On Tuesday, Jenna joined me as we drove with my Papa, Syd, and Bryn to St. George for Thanksgiving. We celebrated with my Mom's side of the family on Wednesday and ended the night by playing so games and challenging each other in leg wrestling competitions. It was so fun to just laugh and be together the whole night. I definitely found this to be one of the best Thanksgiving's we've ever had.


















On Thursday, we went and celebrated with my Dad's side of the family. We went to his brother's house and had fun playing games, and just sharing funny stories. It was so good to catch up with everyone. We haven't all been together in about 5 years or so! I think one of the best moments was when we almost burnt the house down when the sweet potatoes caught on fire in the oven!


After we finished eating and visiting, we went back to my grandparent's house where we met up with the cousins. We had to have our annual "fall photoshoot", and then ate some leftovers and snacks. We ended up hanging out again until that night, then we went Black Friday shopping. We didn't get to many stores since they were packed! But it was a lot of fun just waiting and laughing in line.






Overall this Thanksgiving has been SO much fun. We all partied and laughed till we cried. It was also really fun to have Jenna come with me. It feels good to have a friend who fits right in and has become more like my sister. She was a trooper throughout the crazy week, and made this Thanksgiving one to remember. I am so grateful for all the tender mercies that I have had in my life this past year, and for my sweet family. I don't know what I would do without them. I feel so fortunate to be so close to all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins. They are truly the best, and I wouldn't want to have this Thanksgiving go any other way.















Post a Comment