SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, December 24, 2017

christmas parties & christmas surprises

This week started with celebrating Christmas as roommates. We had made french toast for dinner, exchanged gifts, and had given our secret santa gifts. After that, we watched Christmas Vacation and really tried to relax before our finals coming up later this week. I had Court for secret santa, and Ash had Jenna. I thought it was funny when all the secret santa gifts were gag gifts. 



I felt so lucky to be able to be finished with my finals on Wednesday this week instead of Friday. Because I got done early, I was able to join my family for my dad's office party. They rented out Provo Beach where we did a ropes course, went bowling, and played arcade games. It was really fun!


On Friday we drove down early to St. George to surprise my Grandpa Barry for his birthday. We met at my Aunt and Uncle's where we had a steak and crab dinner. It was so fun to celebrate with him and just enjoy being with everyone. One of the funnest things we did was slurp little squares of jello like a vacuum. It was so funny to see the reactions from everyone as the jello slipped right down into their throats.




  Yesterday my dad surprised us by taking us to a condo where we are going to stay for Christmas. He told us that we were needing to get my mom a Christmas card. Not gonna lie we were all confused about why we needed to all squish in the car and go with him, but when he missed the turn and showed up at a condo we were so excited! It was so fun and we all had no clue that my parents were surprising us. It's been really nice to stay here and have time together as a family. It also has a really beautiful view of the city!



Later that night we surprised my cousin Tylee at her last dance performance. She has been dancing in the Christmas show since she was a little girl, and now she was finished. It was such a bittersweet night, as we watched her. I couldn't help but cry, because she did so well and has so many amazing goals. I can't wait to see what comes her way as she graduates and continues to grow this next year!







This has been such a fun week and we've loved being with all of our family so far this Christmas. We have already had such a great time with everyone and can't wait for what's to come the rest of the break!


 I hope you all have a great Christmas and Happy Holidays!






































Post a Comment