SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, December 3, 2017

art, cafes, & the fish dinner

This week was really pretty relaxed. On Wednesday, Jenna and I went with our friend Meagan to the Art Exhibit that showed the work of some of the art professors from the college. A lot of their work was very beautiful and interesting. 

 


 



On Friday, Jenna and I had gone to the Solid Rock Cafe with our friend Autumn to get something to eat before class. It was really fun, and their hot chocolate is TO DIE FOR! It's a really fun place to eat and talk in between classes, and it's a really neat place. It's also cool because it's actually run by a church, so all of the people working there are volunteers. One of the neatest things about the owners is that they actually hold a bible study in the cafe on Tuesday nights and open mic night on Thursday nights.


On Saturday we had our Annual Fish Dinner. I look forward to this family Christmas party every year! It has been a tradition for the last several years. We celebrate with all of my Great Grandparents children, grandchildren, and great grandkids. We have fish, shrimp, crab, oysters, and lots of treats to celebrate the Christmas season. 





After the fish dinner, I went to meet up with a friend who came home from their mission, while the rest of my family went downtown to temple square. Once I got home later we visited some more and watched home videos.


This was such a fun week, and it's all because I got to visit with my family. Some traveled as far as California for the Fish Dinner, and it was so fun to visit with them. They are all so fun and made us laugh all day long. I loved being able to make so many memories with them, and I miss them already!






Post a Comment