SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

merry christmas!

I hope you all had a great Christmas! Our Christmas Eve started with a visit from Santa Claus. All of the kids were so excited to visit with Santa that morning and give him their last requests before he left to take presents.




 Later that night, we went for a drive up this hill by the old airport. It has such a beautiful view of the city, and it was so fun to see all of the lights! While we were there we could see that the Red Hills Desert Garden had Christmas lights, so we drove by. It was really fun to walk around as a family and look at all the fun and different Christmas lights and decorations they had. One of our favorite things we did, was sit on the swing benches. We had so much fun, and I think the other people who were there weren't happy about how loud we were being. 











On Christmas morning, we all woke up to exchange our "Secret Santa" presents. These gifts are some of our favorites to give, since we drew their names and had to find them a gift with only a week and half before Christmas. I had my dad this year, so I got him some random flavored snacks and a funny shirt. Brynlee and Sofie went above and beyond and actually bought gifts for everybody this year!







After we opened our Secret Santa gifts and our stockings, we went over to our grandma and grandpa's for breakfast burritos. After we ate breakfast, we opened our presents from Santa, and gave our grandparents their presents. I was so excited to give my grandpa his present! I had put together a book with pictures from our trip to Europe in 2016, with my journal entries. He has been begging for this book since we got off the airplane, and was very excited to finally have it in his hands. (There's an online version here if you'd like to see it.)

 



One of my favorite Christmas presents was when my roommate Jenna surprised me. She flew down to sleepover and spend the next day with me, instead of going to Hawaii. I seriously couldn't believe that she would give up such a fun vacation to be with me. She's seriously the cutest and I don't know what I'd do without her!!



Post a Comment