SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, January 21, 2018

care packages, polaroids, & provo

This week has felt like one of the longest weeks of my life. It was off to a rough start. I was really missing my family, and it was so hard to try and stay focused after spending the weekend with them. One of the things that made me feel better was opening up the cute Valentine's Day care package my mom got for me. I loved all the cute and funny things she got. It was more of a "Galentine's Day" package, since my roommates and I aren't dating anybody. I thought it was so clever, and the decorations were adorable!




Another thing that made this week better was going over to take ice cream to Autumn. Jenna and I met Autumn by going over to her birthday party in the apartment building across from us. We had no idea who she was, but we thought it would be a great way to meet friends. Little did we know we would become really close. Anyways we took her ice cream because she got her wisdom teeth out. We ended up getting distracted and taking Polaroid pictures together. After we got home, Ashlyn wanted to take some pictures as roommates since she never used her Polaroid camera yet.



Near the end of the week it started to rain a lot. But that didn't stop us from wanting to go to Provo on Friday night for dinner and a Girls Night Out. We went and got Panda Express, stopped at Target, and then got come edible Cookie Dough.





This week was off to a rocky start, but the weekend made up for it. It was so much fun to get out of Ephraim for the day and just have fun. I had the best time with my roommates and will always remember singing to the Spice Girls and exploring Provo.

Post a Comment