SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

surprise visits & new goals

This week, Jenna and I have set the goal to go do Baptisms for the Dead at the Manti Temple every Tuesday. The first day was a success, but we just hope that we can continue sticking to it.


Afterwards, we went on a little journey around Manti and Ephraim. We ran to Beachin' Soda Shack to get a drink, and then just drove around to see what was around the area. We turned down a street to find the cutest little library someone created and had outside their house. Here you could donate a book, or take one you would like to read. It was such a cool idea!



Later this weekend, I surprised my family and came home. I had a three day weekend, and my original plan was to stay back and try to catch up on some homework. But I actually ended up doing everything I needed to by Saturday night. So I left my apartment at 7:30 and drove home. It was really fun to surprise them and spend the weekend with them. On Sunday I went driving with Bryn and caught up with her. It was really good to spend some Sister Time with her. I definitely took her for granted when I was living at home. She has grown up so much and I loved being able to hear about how she was doing.



On Monday we spent time as a family, and got to have our little Scarlett over for the day. She is adorable, and really makes our family feel so happy. 


This week was a bit busy, but the weekend made it all worth it. I love being able to spend anytime I can with my family, and already miss them!

Post a Comment