SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, January 7, 2018

new semester, new roommates, & bonfires

This week I started my Spring Semester. I can tell this semester is going to be a lot harder than the last one, but I'm sure I can get through it. We also got two new roommates- Sarah and Jaynee. They are the cutest sisters, and I'm really excited to get to know them better. This week they invited us to join them and some others to go to a bonfire up the road. It was a huge fire and was a lot of fun! We ended up staying until about midnight and then headed home.



Later this week, I thoroughly enjoyed listening to my roommate Ash's Snapchats. She had watched a YouTube video of a deaf cat, and it made her miss her own cat so much she started crying.


After a while, Jenna and I had gone down to check on her. She was still crying, and we couldn't help but just laugh at her. We then felt like we should FaceTime Maddie so that she could see all that was going on. That ended up making all of us cry, because we missed each other so much.



Post a Comment