SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, January 28, 2018

catching up, photo-shoots, & ice cream

This week was a pretty simple one. I don't have many pictures, because I had done a Media Fast for my Interpersonal Communications class. To kick the week off Courtni came to visit us for the day. We went to a Mexican Restaurant to eat dinner and it was so fun to catch up with her!



Another highlight from this week was when I went to get hot chocolate with Jenna and Autumn. I then joined their Institute class for a bit, and had decided we needed to do a photo-shoot because it was a good day for us.




On Friday, my sweet friend Morgan from Psychology bought both of us some ice cream after class. She is so cute, and it made my whole day! Plus- the Bistro we got it from in the library only sold it for $1! That sounds like a steal if you ask me:)


This weekend, we also had a Women's Conference for our stake. It was really good, and really empowered me to be a better woman and live life more fully. It also made me want to be more kind and more loving. Despite the fact that I had a melt down this weekend and felt like nothing was going right, I was so glad I had that reminder I wasn't alone. Some days really are tough, but hearing some stories from amazing women made me realize that I can make my life a positive one.

Post a Comment