SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, September 23, 2018

drive-in movies, birthdays, & fishing

This week has been jam-packed with craziness! We started out this week with a huge trip to Costco. Jenna and I just laughed at how much stuff we tried to fit in our one cart before the store had closed. We looked like we were feeding an army--but I guess when you're feeding 6 girls and 3 neighbor boys that's pretty much the same thing. 


On Thursday night we went to the drive-in movie in Mt. Pleasant. I went with my roommates and Tarryn, and let me tell ya- I don't know how but we managed to squish all 6 of us in one car! We watched Jumanji and had such a fun night. We were all pretty comfy, for being packed like sardines.





To end the week, Bella woke me up to join her and our friends Spencer, Bunker, and Emily to go fishing. I was surprised that I was able to get up at 5:45 and feel pretty awake. Bella was surprised I was able to laugh that early in the morning! We all were able to catch a fish, except Spence since he was busy helping the rest of us that night.






After fishing for a few hours, we met up with some of our other friends including Dane and Jenna. We all went on some razor rides, and came back for a BBQ lunch and games. We had so much fun playing cornhole until we left.


Last night after work, I joined my girls up the canyon for Autumn's birthday photo shoot. It was so fun to take pictures and celebrate Aut being the big 2-0. I couldn't imagine a better way to celebrate one of my favorite girls. We celebrated with a big Wingers dinner the night before and laughing in the canyon was an end to a great week. I'm so grateful for the happiness that I've found these past few weeks. I'm so happy for my roommates and their example of relaxing and having fun. I honestly could not have asked for better friends.







Post a Comment