SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, September 16, 2018

shooting & dan + shay

This week was another fun week! To start off, we went shooting for our first FHE activity. One of the counselors in the Bishopric has some property in Manti that we could use. It was so fun for all of us to learn how to shoot clay pigeons with a shotgun. We loved every minute of the activity!



The highlight of this week has to be going to see Dan + Shay perform at the State Fair. Three of us went and were joined by our neighbors Abbi and Tarryn. I also surprised Bryn that night and let her tag along. It was such a fun night! We loved the fair food, but we definitely loved Dan + Shay more. We all were screaming to their songs and dancing around the Days of '47 Rodeo grounds. It was one of the best concerts I've ever been too!







After the concert, I went home and enjoyed spending time with my family since I moved out. It was so much fun to catch up with them. I also loved going to breakfast with my grandparents that next morning. It was the boost that I needed to get through the rest of the week. I couldn't have asked for a better week. I'm also really glad I was able to spend time with Bryn and have her join us crazy girls for the night.

Post a Comment