SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, November 17, 2018

birthday shenanigans

These past few weeks have been filled with lots of love. To kick it off was my birthday. My roommates and friends surprised me with unicorn pancakes, and cute gifts. I couldn't help but cry. They surprised me with dinner and ice cream too on Sunday, which was so thoughtful of them.




I went home on my birthday to celebrate with my family by going to get dinner. My dad surprised me with Cheesecake Factory. It was so good. I loved being surrounded by my family and great food.



I also went to my great grandpa's grave with my grandparents, after we got breakfast. It was great spending time with them. I couldn't help but smile the whole time I was with them.



To top off these past few weeks, we had a surprise party for Dane and Hannah. We were hiding under the counter until they got home. We had lots of cake, and it was so good to be a part of their birthday. They are the sweetest people you will ever meet. They are such kind people to everyone they meet, and have the biggest hearts. I am so grateful to have their examples in my life. They truly exemplify Christlike love. They deserved to have the greatest day.




Post a Comment