SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 19, 2018

friendsgiving

This post is going to be super sappy. So be prepared. We all celebrated our Friendsgiving last night, and had such a great time. We have been planning this for the past week. Not gonna lie, we were really worried that we wouldn't have a turkey. We were also concerned we might get everyone sick from Salmonella. But little Miss Bella did a great job and knew exactly what to do! We had everyone bring some sides or desserts for the dinner and it went really well!


We had turkey, chicken, potatoes, stuffing, rolls, veggies, and lots of treats! Chan even made these wontons that were delicious. It was such a fun night. We even planned on just enough food, which we thought to be a pretty big miracle.


We all had fun playing games and hanging out with each other. Overall the dinner was one for the books. Not just because of the food, but because of being surrounded by those I love. I wanted to pinch myself many times. I couldn't believe that I was so blessed to have so much love and laughter within our little apartment. 





To end the night, I couldn't help but cry with these cute girls. I feel so incredibly blessed. I couldn't imagine going through college life without them. It's amazing to me to see how all of us have been placed in each other's lives for a reason. We have created this little family, a sisterhood. We have bonded over things and have created friendships that will last forever.



After our cry fest, there was only one thing left for us to do...
A whipped cream war.




I can't help but be emotional about this night. I seriously feel so blessed to be surrounded by some of the greatest people I've ever met. They make life so much better. They always know how to pick me up after a rough day. I can't thank God enough for how much he has blessed me through such great people. This is one of the greatest ways for God to show me he cares, and is aware of me.

Post a Comment