SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 22, 2017

diners, fall break, & luke bryan

Man I have been looking forward to this weekend since I started school. To kick it off, Jenna and I went to the local diner- The Malt Shop. It was so good, and it was fun to hang out and just chat while no one else was there. 


On Thursday night, my sisters and I surprised my dad at the airport. He was coming home from a work trip and had no idea we were going in to get him. After we picked him up, he had to drop off some prototypes and samples to his office. When we entered, his coworkers pranked him by filling his office with red balloons and dressed a mannequin like a clown. My dad is a huge prankster and was scaring people by pretending to be Pennywise from "It" before he left. It was a great way to get him back, but I think my sisters and I were more scared then he was. After we left his office, we went to go see Madea's Halloween 2. It was a lot of fun, especially since the Madea movies have become some of our all time favorites! 




On Saturday we went to have a treat at the Baked Bear. My dad has become OBSESSED with their ice cream sandwiches, so we went and had some as a family. It was super yummy! Later that night Bryn, Syd, and I met up with our friend Pyper and her mom for dinner at Cafe Rio. We had fun catching up with them since they moved in August. After dinner, we took Pyper with us for the Luke Bryan concert. Although it was freezing, we had a ton of fun and made so many fun memories that night! We had a blast hanging and jamming out that night. It was the best way to end Fall Break.









Post a Comment