SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 29, 2017

temple trip, california burgers, & babysitting

This weekend I had gone home to babysit for one of my favorite families- the Zundell's. But before I did that, I had to opportunity to go with my family and participate in baptisms for the dead. We were able to do family names for my Grandpa's father, and a few of his other family members. The spirit we felt was so strong, and we were all in tears. It was a very special day for us.


At the end of our trip we went to get dinner at a hole-in-the-wall restaurant. It's called California Burgers and Deli. Their fries and burgers are to die for! The portion sizes were great for our family, and the pricing wasn't that bad. I would definitely go there again!


On Saturday I drove to the Zundell's and watched their 3 kids until they got home on Sunday. One of their sons is the sweetest and has severe Autism. He is one of the cutest boys and has such a big heart. Although he can't communicate, you can tell that he has this love for life and exploring new things.

Post a Comment