SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 15, 2017

parties, baseball, & family memories

This week was full of celebrating and having fun. It all started on Tuesday when my roommates and I threw a Coming Out Party for Ash. She accidentally outed herself to her parents, and it threw all of us for a loop on Monday night. So on Tuesday, we decided that we would show her we loved and cared for her by throwing her a party. We made cookies and had them with candy, and decorated the apartment to surprise her. It was really cool for us to celebrate her and let her know we were here for her during this time.




On Thursday night I had my first choir performance. We sang Carmina Burana, which was the hardest song for me to sing by far! My family came down from Salt Lake to watch me, and my roommate Jenna joined them for dinner and the performance.



That night I drove to St. George to join my family for Preston's baseball tournament. It was so much fun to spend time with them. Syd, Bryn, and I had too much fun catching up with each other. We would just laugh and laugh, despite my mom trying to get us to be quiet. 








One of the things we did while waiting for one of P-dog's games to start was look at family photos. We were busting up laughing over some of the pictures, and others melted us. It was a lot of fun to go down memory lane for a bit.

 



On Saturday night, my Aunt and Uncle thought it would be fun to take us through a haunted corn maze at Staheli Farms. I don't know why they thought that would be fun. I chickened out last minute and did the other activities with Sofie while the rest went through. After they came out, I was very glad I chose not to go in. The stories were freaking me out!




On Sunday we were trying to leave in good time so that I could attend a devotional at the school. But that soon went out the window when we realized that we missed the exit and started heading to Colorado!! I have to say though, it was actually a very beautiful drive. We decided to get out at a "lookout point" and had fun exploring. Definitely one day we will never forget!




















Post a Comment