SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 8, 2017

sheep, high school friends, & homecoming

This week was really busy, but super fun! It started off with Jenna and I going and getting our "soda fix" for the week. I have become so grateful to have a soda store nearby. It really has been a life saver since I started college. I now can't go a week without my cranberry Diet Coke with lime. 


On Tuesday Bailee, Jenna, and I went to a food truck round-up where we got Thai food and pizza to share. It was so good and was one of the best decisions we could've made this week.


On Wednesday we were surprised to see huge herds of sheep coming down Main Street. I guess every fall the sheep from the canyon travel down where it's warmer (similar to birds). It was a sight to see for us freshman and others new to Ephraim. Yet everyone else saw it as completely normal.


On Friday I had my high school friends Callie and Alivia come visit and sleepover. We went to my roommates improv show and then the Homecoming Dance. It was so fun to visit with them and talk until 5 am. I never realized how much I missed being able to visit with them everyday, until we had so much to catch up on! After the Homecoming Dance, my roommates weren't ready to stop so they had to do the Mean Girls dance. We were laughing so hard!




On Saturday I went to lunch with Callie and Alivia, as well as our other friend from High School- Amy Jo. After they had left, us roommates got ready to go to the Homecoming football game. It was so much fun and such a close game- we only lost by 2 points!!




On Sunday we all made it to church which we considered to be a huge accomplishment! We ended the night by playing Heads Up and other games.


 I am so grateful for all of these girls.  We have clicked immediately and have all gotten along so well! This past month and a half has been filled with laughs and it's all because of these girls and the memories we have made with each other so far. 

Post a Comment